Moringa Tea- 20 Tea Bags
Benefits of Moringa Tea
People are not fully aware of how effective the drink can be for treating certain diseases and serious health conditions. We have compiled a list of benefits for you to take advantage of this drink as well.
Moringa Tea is known to reduce inflammation which leads to serious diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, obesity and certain allergies. The magic mixture does this by reducing the enzymes that cause inflammation.
Boosts Immune System
A weak immune system means a health problem can rise any time. Among the 92 vitamins and minerals that Moringa is known to contain, there are three vitamins that help boost the immune system. Vitamin B6 is important for certain biochemical reactions taking place in our immune system whereas Vitamin C and Vitamin E are essential to fight infections. The high level of iron in this drumstick tree helps to make more red blood cells, increasing the hemoglobin, thus leading to a healthier immune system.
Aids in Digestion
The plant is highly beneficial for the digestive system as it acts like a detox agent and helps get rid of toxins produced inside the body. This removes remaining food particles from our intestines, which makes it easier to absorb certain nutrients easily.
Treats Stomach Issues
Moringa offers similar benefits to the stomach as any other medicine. The antibacterial properties of the plant prevent the pathogens from growing and help keep stomach issues like constipation, stomach and intestinal ulcers, spasms, and diarrhea at bay. Moringa Tea has low-fat properties which can also be extremely helpful to fight obesity and keep off any unwanted fat.
Protects The Liver
The liver is an extremely important organ which helps detoxifying our body. It aids in getting rid of all the harmful substances in our body for smooth digestion and maintains normal hormone levels. An unhealthy liver can be fatal and leads to problems in various systems of the body. The plant contains polyphenols which are very effective in protecting the liver from any kind of damage. It also helps to restore the enzymes of the liver which are responsible for the production of bile. Bile plays a key role in the digestion process as it breaks down fats.
Improves Healing Rate
The Morigna plant is known to strengthen the skin, increase the rate at which the wounds close and reduce the scarred area.
Lowers Sugar Level
Diabetes is a life threatening condition caused due to the inability of the body to produce enough insulin. The lack of insulin can cause high sugar levels which other than diabetes can also result in heart problems. Compounds such as isothiocyanates found in this plant are known to reduce the blood sugar level. Although no solid research exists in this matter, some studies prove its effects on animals.
Another very important advantage of this plant is its ability to contain high levels of zinc and iron. Both these elements are crucial for healthy working of the brain, hence boosting cognitive abilities. Since Moringa plant is a natural element, it is easier for the body to absorb and more effective in producing results with little or no side-effects. The high amount of iron (25 times the amount in spinach) is also very crucial to cure anemia. Anemia is a condition where due to less iron in the body the blood hemoglobin becomes fatally low.
A spontaneous burst of electrical activity in the brain can lead to epileptic seizures. The Moringa Tea is known to cure Epilepsy.
Other benefits of Moringa Tea include relief from chronic headaches, kidney stones, thyroid disorders and fluid retention. Moringa Tea can also be used to boost energy levels, prevent stress and anxiety. Other than health benefits, the Moringa leaves, due to their purification properties, can be used to purify water.
A 10g daily intake of Moringa Tea in powdered form would be sufficient in the beginning. However, once you become used to the drink you can increase your dosage to twice a day.
- Tea bags or loose tea?
- Tea bags are known to provide a strong flavor infused inside the drink. If you want a lighter taste, you can use the powdered form.
Moringa Tea And Pregnancy
There has been a lot of controversy surrounding the idea of taking Moringa Tea during pregnancy. Some believed that its use can shrink the uterus, so it can be taken as a way to prevent pregnancy. On the other hand, since the tea is fully enriched with all kinds of vitamins and minerals, it could prove to be highly beneficial for the baby and the mother.
Although it is proved that the roots and seeds of Moringa tree can lead to miscarriages, there has not been any solid proof about the tea being dangerous. That being said, it is better to be safe when you are pregnant. We advise to avoid taking any type of Moringa Tea during any stage of pregnancy.
Q: What are the health benefits of Moringa?
- It is a highly nutritious plant which contains a large amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants essential for the body.
Q: What is Moringa used to treat?
- It can be used to treat a number of chronic diseases like diabetes, epilepsy, anemia, obesity, high blood cholesterol and hyperthyroidism.
Q: Can Moringa help you lose weight?
- It is packed with a variety of nutritious elements which help relieve the body of cravings and moringa naturally lose weight.
Q: How much Moringa-Tea should I take a day?
- You can start with 1 cup of drink in the mornings. To achieve better results, let the tea cool down for a while before you drink it. Once your body gets used to the drink, you can shift to two cups in a day.
Q: What does Moringa Tea taste like?
- The taste of the drink is similar to horseradish.
Q: Can Moringa Tea lower blood pressure?
- Yes, it can lower blood pressure and prevent cardiovascular disease.
Q: Can Moringa Tea cause miscarriage?
- Moringa Tea can cause miscarriages. The roots and seeds of the Moringa plant should not be taken during any stage of pregnancy.
Q: Can Moringa Tea be taken with honey?
- Yes, you can use honey or sugar according to taste.
Q: Can Moringa Tea cure HIV?
- Yes, Moringa Tea can cure HIV as it boosts the immune system.
Q: Can Moringa Tea cure ulcer?
- Yes, it can cure ulcer.
Q: Does Moringa Tea have caffeine?
- No, the tea does not contain caffeine but is still known to boost energy.
Q: Is Moringa Tea safe during pregnancy?
- No, it is recommended not to take the tea during pregnancy or if you are trying to conceive.
Q: Is Moringa Tea good for early pregnancy?
- No, it is not good at any stage of pregnancy. Moringa Tea can cause the uterus to contract and lead to a miscarriages.